Fill the form below and hand it over to the College office.
Contact Sri Lanka College of Endocrinologists’ office for further details.
Will receive all journals, updates and other publications free of charge/for a special discount
Will receive a special discount rate for registration to the events hosted by the college
When a member is promoted to a higher level of the membership hierarchy, the membership fee for the respective membership will be reduced
- Members get the opportunity to represent the college at local and international forums
- Will get the priority to be elected to projects, coordinated or conducted by the college
Membership Eligibility & Fees
- Life Member: A person of Sri Lankan origin who holds a degree in Medicine (MBBS Sri Lanka) and shows interest in endocrinology or a person who holds a degree in any of the allied branches of medicine is eligible for the life membership. A Life member shall not have the power to participate in any meeting of the Council of management or to vote for any resolution. – (Rs 5,000.00)
- Associate Member: Any person who is not of Sri Lankan origin who holds a basic degree in Medicine or basic life sciences related to endocrinology is eligible for the associate life membership. Associate Life Member shall not have the power to participate in any meeting of the Council of management or to vote for any resolution. – (Rs 10,000.00)
- Professional Life Member: Any person who is an endocrinologist of Sri Lankan origin Board certified from the Post Graduate Institute of Medicine, University of Colombo, Sri Lanka is eligible for Professional Life Membership from the date of Board certification. – (Rs 25,000.00)